+91 9681499444 / +91 7059634882

Email : dewpuresolution@gmail.com

Get Your Life Better With Quality Products. The #1 Water Plant Manufacturer And Service Company In India.

Get A Quote

The Pristine Benefits Of Mineral Water For A Healthier Well-Being

Mineral Water Plant Manufacturer in Pune

How many of us really know that water has been deemed as a significant healer of many illnesses for centuries? If looked up properly, resources can be found endlessly! The human body comprises 70% water and the rest 30% requires more to function correctly. The natural water laden with minerals puts back the lost electrolytes and detoxifies the body.

Minerals Found In Bottled Water

A mineral water bottle is packed with essential microelements like:

  • Sodium
  • Iron
  • Magnesium
  • Calcium

which detoxify the body and strengthen the bones & muscles. In fact, iron keeps blood pure and strong. Just as the food we eat fuels us, the minerals in water boost our well-being on a further scale. Even if found in traces, the micronutrients alongside relieving thirst, cool down the body by administering multiple health benefits. Scroll down to explore the

10 Benefits Mineral Water Fetches For A Healthy Body

  • Enhances Bone Health

On being consumed regularly, mineral water is said to improve the bone health in people. It also earns a reputation for preventing diseases like osteoporosis, which diminishes bone density occurring in women after menopause. Magnesium is mineral water maintains muscle health.

  • Lowers Bad Cholesterol

As per multiple scientific studies, mineral water helps in diminishing the bad cholesterol with its traces of potassium and magnesium content.

  • Improves Digestion

After consuming rich and decadent dishes, mineral water intake enhances digestion by increasing the secretion of amylase enzyme from the pancreas, with its trace of sulphate content.

  • Builds Healthy Skin

Mineral water significantly contributes to building healthy skin by delaying wrinkles, moisturising, and increasing collagen repair rates.

  • Eases Rheumatic Pain

Mineral water eases down rheumatic pain from inflammation in arthritis.

  • Protects Kidney

The traces of sodium electrolytes, potassium, chloride, & bicarbonate prevent the human body from dehydration and increase the rate of water absorption. Studies have found out that mineral water reduces calcium oxalate from the body, thus diminishing the risk of kidney stone.

  • Reduces Occurrences Of Muscle Cramps

The painful condition of muscle cramps when the body hits a low hydration level and electrolytes, especially after a hectic session of working out or vigorous activity.

  • Combats High Blood Pressure

Mineral water regulates high blood pressure with its magnesium trace. As per many scientific findings, when a patient of hypertension consumes one glass of mineral water per day, the blood pressure ceases to spike.

  • Prevents Craving For Sweet

Mineral water boosts the insulin sensitivity with its magnesium trace and further balances the glucose level in blood. As mentioned before, it also curbs the craving for sweet goods.

  • Replenishes Electrolytes

Electrolytes in body fluids regulate the well-functioning of nerve, heart and muscles. This mineral water poses as a healthy choice as it is richly laden with these essential nutrients.

Choose The Best Option

The market is dotted with hundreds of mineral water brands and choosing the most authentic is indeed critical as finding a needle in a haystack. Only a brand that seeks the purification assistance of the best mineral water plant manufacturer in Pune rather, across the entire country, can ensure healthy well-being by providing quality mineral water.

Get a Free Quote

GET A FREE QUOTE
9681499444

Free quote within 2 working hours

Get a Free Quote

Our Location

Dew Pure

Office :C - 31, Chalantika, Garia Station Road, Kolkata - 700084.

Factory :222, Garia Main Road, Near Garia Metro Station, Kolkata - 700084

Mobile : +91 9681499444

Phone : +91 7059634882

Email : dewpuresolution@gmail.com, sales@dewpure.net, info@mineralwaterplantmanufacturer.com


Get a Free Quote

OUR Certificate

Contact Us

Factory/Office : 222 , Garia Main Road ,Near St.Clare School, Kolkata-700084

Mobile : +91 9681499444

Phone : +91 7059634882

Email : dewpuresolution@gmail.com

Enquiry Form